Friday, October 24, 2008


Photo by Isaac Greenlaw, lighting by Shawn Duren. Spring 2008.
Ambulance on the left is our new addition. It is a 2007 Ford F450 with now 5000 miles and 250 plus calls under its belt. It began service as 409 (primary ambulance) as our old 409 went for refabrication and returned to service in June as the new 419. The old 419 (pictured here in white and blue) will follow suit sometime soon, with all 3 ambulances being in the white and gray colors.
Greetings to my blog!!!. Its been a work in progress for a few months now. I have decided to follow suit of a few other people and put online things about my life for the general public to see at your pace. Its primary goal is to host my photography works. I will post trip notes as time allows and links to useful information. I will also include as able links to news the pertains to me and my life. I hope you enjoy the site. Please feel free to contact me at my email address: skippy.greenlaw@gmail.com. Thanks again.

No comments: